Friday, July 1, 2011

Teacher Thank You Card - Merci


Teacher Thank You Card (Merci)


Here's a quick post to share a card I made for a co-worker. She has twins who just finished JK so I decided to add two worms to represent them. They are from the Cricut Create a Critter cartridge. The apple is from Cricut Plantin Schoolbook using the roly poly feature. The word 'merci' is from the Cricut Beyond Birthdays cartridge and was also appropriate since her children attend a French Immersion school. I chose a black background to sort of represent a blackboard. For a final touch, I added some black Stickles to the worms' eyes and antennae. I placed it on the console table to dry and told my husband it was still wet. Two minutes later, my husband put his cell phone right on top. (Picture me in utter disbelief.) I was just about to leave for work until I saw the disaster. At least he took the kids to daycare for me while I redid one of the worms.

Teacher Appreciation Card - Worm and Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your comments!

Diana - Teacher Mom